Hosted PBX service is a fully managed and customisable switchboard solution. There are no upfront costs because you do not need to purchase a physical device. The only cost to you for the Hosted Switchboard service is a monthly service fee. One of the key advantages is that extensions can be located either within a single office or at various remote sites. Each extension requires a VoIP-enabled telephone.
If you want to work from home for a day simply unplug your phone from the office network, take it home with you, and plug it in at home; your calls will seamlessly follow your phone and you can still transfer calls to/from your colleagues as you would normally. Incoming calls can hunt across extensions in different cities allowing multiple offices to function as one. Best of all, this service is much cheaper than the cost of purchasing or renting a traditional switchboard.
Hosted PBX offers functionality only found on the most advanced traditional switchboards at a fraction of the cost.
Monthly Service Fee
R350.00 (incl VAT) per 10 Extensions? per month, plus Business VoIP Trunk, or? Business VoIP Trunk + Direct Dial-In?
- Voice mail for each extension
- Voice mail to Email
- Automated Attendant
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Call Queuing
- Time Based Call Routing
- Internal Call Transfer at no cost, irrespective of where the extension is physically located
- Pin codes if required for each staff member – call costs on a per-individual basis
- Call forwarding on extensions
- Call diverts in the event of connectivity failure
- Optional Call recording
- No costly maintenance contracts
- Free calls to all extensions on the hosted switchboard
- Take your extensions anywhere
- Distributed office with multiple sites, without zero additional capital expenditure for each site
- Real time expenditure analysis available for each user on the system.
- Switch Telecom local, national, mobile and International call rates.
- Keep your main Telkom number by Porting it to Switch Telecom
- Switch Telecom offers a wide range of desktop and cordless VoIP phones.